Luis Suarez’s studs leave their mark on Filipe Luis
The Atleti full-back published a picture on Instagram of a nasty-looking foot wound left by a second-half challenge from Luis Suárez. The Uruguayan was booked for the foul.
Filipe Luis clashed with Luis Suárez
Atlético Madrid left-back Filipe Luis clashed with Luis Suárez in the final stages of his side’s 1-1 draw with Barcelona at the Camp Nou and from the looks of things came off rather worse for wear.
Suárez lost control of the ball and followed through on Luis just after the Brazilian had cleared, drawing a yellow card from the referee.
Luis publishes a photo of his wound on social media
Following the game the Brazilian posted a picture on Instagram of his foot, clearly showing a nasty wound where Suárez’s studs had caught him.
The photo was accompanied by a cheeky, tongue-in-cheek message for Suárez: “Lucky he didn’t touch me!”
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match