While Carvajal gets dressed, Villarreal win their penalty
Real Madrid's Dani Carvajal took over a minute to get ready to come on against Villarreal, giving the visitors their chance to win a penalty
Carvajal not ready when Marcelo came off
In the 42 minute of Real Madrid's 1-1 draw against Villarreal last night in LaLiga, Carvajal, on Madrid's bench, saw Marcelo pulling up injured and signalling to the dug out that he would have to come off.
Carvajal's time had come. Or not quite, as bizarrely the player was sitting in the dug-out without a Real Madrid strip on under his training top, or his football boots on.
Carvajal started getting ready 42:12. Popping his Real Madrid shirt on...
Getting his boots on and laced up...
Carvajal was finally ready about a minute after he'd started getting himself sorted.
Villarreal take advantage
Meanwhile the play had restarted without him, meaning he had to wait until play stopped to come on. In the meantime Villarreal took full advantage of their numerical advantage, first forcing a fine save from Casilla, before winning the penalty in 44:21 when Ramos blocked a shot in the box with his hand.
Bruno converted to put Villarreal 1-0 up.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?