Pep's already done something that Pellegrini or Mancini couldn't
After only nine games, Pep Guardiola is already leaving Manchester City's previous managers trailing in his wake
Pep Guardiola's perfect start at Manchester City marched on with his side's 2-1 victory over Swansea in the League Cup on Wednesday night.
Nine consecutive wins
And with that triumph, Guardiola has already achieved a record that neither Manuel Pellegrini nor Roberto Mancini were able to reach during their spells at the club: nine consecutive wins.
Pep's latest victory even came after he fielded a second-string team at the Liberty stadium that was missing the likes of De Bruyne, Sterling, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Agüero, Nolito and Silva from the starting line-up.
City face Swansea in South Wales once again on Saturday as Pep Guardiola looks to continue the club's 100% record in the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool? Tielemans brushes off transfer speculation
- Premier League When are the Premier League 2021/22 fixtures announced?
- NBA Bucks vs Nets Game 5: how and where to watch - online, TV
- NBA playoffs 2021 76ers' Embiid has knee troubles in loss to Hawks
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Spain poor at both ends of the pitch against Sweden