Pep's already done something that Pellegrini or Mancini couldn't
After only nine games, Pep Guardiola is already leaving Manchester City's previous managers trailing in his wake
Pep Guardiola's perfect start at Manchester City marched on with his side's 2-1 victory over Swansea in the League Cup on Wednesday night.
Nine consecutive wins
And with that triumph, Guardiola has already achieved a record that neither Manuel Pellegrini nor Roberto Mancini were able to reach during their spells at the club: nine consecutive wins.
Pep's latest victory even came after he fielded a second-string team at the Liberty stadium that was missing the likes of De Bruyne, Sterling, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Agüero, Nolito and Silva from the starting line-up.
City face Swansea in South Wales once again on Saturday as Pep Guardiola looks to continue the club's 100% record in the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits in New York (NY): how to claim my extra 300$
- Amazon Prime Day Amazon Prime Day: Latest News and when will it be?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check: what’s happening with the $1,200 plan being pushed by Democrats?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- Supreme Court Who are the possible nominees Trump could name to replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg?