Pep's already done something that Pellegrini or Mancini couldn't
After only nine games, Pep Guardiola is already leaving Manchester City's previous managers trailing in his wake
Pep Guardiola's perfect start at Manchester City marched on with his side's 2-1 victory over Swansea in the League Cup on Wednesday night.
Nine consecutive wins
And with that triumph, Guardiola has already achieved a record that neither Manuel Pellegrini nor Roberto Mancini were able to reach during their spells at the club: nine consecutive wins.
Pep's latest victory even came after he fielded a second-string team at the Liberty stadium that was missing the likes of De Bruyne, Sterling, Gundogan, Fernandinho, Agüero, Nolito and Silva from the starting line-up.
City face Swansea in South Wales once again on Saturday as Pep Guardiola looks to continue the club's 100% record in the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star 2021: Slam Dunk Contest updates, Three points and Skills Challenge winner... | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star Game 2021 : Team LeBron vs Team Durant, scores, highlights | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star 2021: who has won the most All-Star Game MVP awards?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star: who has won the most Slam Dunk Contests?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN New unemployment benefits 2021: who will get extra payments from the stimulus bill?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY International Women's Day: meaning, origin and why it's celebrated today