Douglas injures backside asleep on team bus
Sporting right-back Douglas, on loan from Barcelona, fell asleep in a poor position on the team bus and has injured his bottomBarcelona vs Valencia: Copa del Rey semi-final 17/18
Douglas injures himself sleeping on bus
Sporting player Douglas, on loan from Barcelona, has managed to injure himself again, this time in a rather ridiculous manner. According to Sporting physical trainer, Gerardo Ruiz, talking to sports radio show Onda Deportiva in Asturias, Douglas fell asleep on the bus in an uncomfortable position on the trip from Gijón to Vigo (a four drive across northern Spain) and when he woke up he'd injured his backside (strictly one of his gluteal muscles).
Douglas trained alone
Douglas, according to the club, was unable to train today with the rest of the squad and instead exercised alone in the gym. The right-back is a doubt to face Barcelona on Saturday at 16:15 CEST in Gijón.
The player attempted to settle doubts over his backside, sending a message: "I'm physically fine, ready, I was just doing a personal workout".
Douglas has played just once in LaLiga for Sporting
Douglas has only played one of Sporting's five LaLiga Santander matches this season. He struggled terrible with injuries at Barcelona, playing just 379 minutes in two seasons after arriving in 2014-15.
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?