Atlético Madrid - Bayern Munich declared a 'high-risk' fixture
Atleti’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday has also been given ‘high-risk’ status following the violent scenes in the corresponding fixture two years ago.
Atlético-Bayern declared 'high-risk'
The Spanish Anti-Violence Commission has declared Atlético Madrid’s Champions League clash with Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón next Wednesday to be a high-risk fixture.
Deportivo's visit to the Vicente Calderón also flagged
The Commission has also flagged Atlético’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday (16:15 CEST) as high-risk. Clashes between up to 180 rival fans before the corresponding fixture in 2014 led to the death of a Deportivo supporter and the arrest of over 20 individuals.
Authorities say that no other game requires the ‘high-risk’ status for the time being but that it will “act upon any new information or development.”
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane