Atlético Madrid - Bayern Munich declared a 'high-risk' fixture
Atleti’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday has also been given ‘high-risk’ status following the violent scenes in the corresponding fixture two years ago.
Atlético-Bayern declared 'high-risk'
The Spanish Anti-Violence Commission has declared Atlético Madrid’s Champions League clash with Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón next Wednesday to be a high-risk fixture.
Deportivo's visit to the Vicente Calderón also flagged
The Commission has also flagged Atlético’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday (16:15 CEST) as high-risk. Clashes between up to 180 rival fans before the corresponding fixture in 2014 led to the death of a Deportivo supporter and the arrest of over 20 individuals.
Authorities say that no other game requires the ‘high-risk’ status for the time being but that it will “act upon any new information or development.”
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Why is Sergio Ramos not in Spain squad?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in European Championship? Monday 14 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen thanks life-savers and vows to understand what caused cardiac arrest
- Copa America Brazil's Tite hails Neymar but stops short of Ronaldo and Romario comparisons
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- US NEWS G7 summit recap: what did Joe Biden say about meeting Queen Elizabeth?