Atlético Madrid - Bayern Munich declared a 'high-risk' fixture
Atleti’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday has also been given ‘high-risk’ status following the violent scenes in the corresponding fixture two years ago.
Atlético-Bayern declared 'high-risk'
The Spanish Anti-Violence Commission has declared Atlético Madrid’s Champions League clash with Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón next Wednesday to be a high-risk fixture.
Deportivo's visit to the Vicente Calderón also flagged
The Commission has also flagged Atlético’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday (16:15 CEST) as high-risk. Clashes between up to 180 rival fans before the corresponding fixture in 2014 led to the death of a Deportivo supporter and the arrest of over 20 individuals.
Authorities say that no other game requires the ‘high-risk’ status for the time being but that it will “act upon any new information or development.”
Te recomendamos en English
- RUMOUR MILL Saudi crown prince to make new Man United offer - rumours
- Manchester United won't wait 30 years for title – Solskjaer aims dig at Liverpool
- MALLORCA 1 - 0 REAL MADRID "We didn't lack motivation or intensity” - Marcelo after Real Madrid's defeat to Mallorca
- LALIGA Mallorca record famous win over Real Madrid
- Crystal Palace 0-2 Manchester City Manchester City back in the groove
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Joao Félix out with sprained ankle