Atlético Madrid - Bayern Munich declared a 'high-risk' fixture
Atleti’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday has also been given ‘high-risk’ status following the violent scenes in the corresponding fixture two years ago.
Atlético-Bayern declared 'high-risk'
The Spanish Anti-Violence Commission has declared Atlético Madrid’s Champions League clash with Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón next Wednesday to be a high-risk fixture.
Deportivo's visit to the Vicente Calderón also flagged
The Commission has also flagged Atlético’s LaLiga match with Deportivo la Coruña this Sunday (16:15 CEST) as high-risk. Clashes between up to 180 rival fans before the corresponding fixture in 2014 led to the death of a Deportivo supporter and the arrest of over 20 individuals.
Authorities say that no other game requires the ‘high-risk’ status for the time being but that it will “act upon any new information or development.”
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu