What games will Casemiro miss with his injury?
Real Madrid’s midfielder Casemiro has been diagnosed with a fractured fibula, putting him out for up to two months. Here are the matches he’s going to miss...
Zidane’s midfield stopper will be out for at least a month according to the club, and could be in recovery for up to two. Here are the games he’s going to miss:
Games in the next month:
Las Palmas (a) - Sept 24
Eibar (h) - Oct 2
Real Betis (a) - Oct 15
Borrusia Dortmund (a) - Sept 27
Legia Warsaw (h) - Oct 18
World Cup 2018 qualifier:
Venezuela (a) - Oct 11
Extension to injury lay-off
If Casemiro is out for over a month it could put at risk his participation in crucial league games for his club including away to local rivals Atlético (mid Nov tbc) and for his country in the qualifier at home to Argentina (10 Nov).
Although an unlikely risk at this stage, Zidane and the player will both be aiming to ensure that he is fully match fit ahead of El Clásico… Real Madrid face Barcelona on 4 December.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Saúl's 'new club' tweet raises hopes for Man United fans
- George Floyd Al-Qaeda, ISIS, IRA...the complete list of terrorist groups in the US
- Coronavirus Stimulus checks: Plain envelopes are also official and not junk mail, IRS said
- George Floyd Protests Who is Jaylen Brown and what's his role in the George Floyd movement?