Al Thani rages on Twitter at penalty decision against Betis
Málaga boss Al Thani reacted furiously on Twitter when he felt Málaga should have been awarded a penalty against Betis.
Málaga owner slams referee
Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani, the owner of Málaga, reacted angrily on Twitter and slammed the referee in charge of Friday evening's LaLiga Santander match between Betis and Málaga.
The crucial incident occured in the first half when Betis player Rafa Navarro challenged Juanpi just at the edge of the box, with the Betis player going through on Adán alone. The Málaga players were furious when no penalty was awarded but images showed Navarro had got the ball and referee Álvarez Izquierdo had made the right call.
Al Thani turns to Twitter
But Al Thani fired out two tweets over the incident:
Con estos árbitrajes imposible, no estáis solos equipo, no mereceis esto, hasta cuando? la mejor liga no merece estos árbitros, #respeto— Abdullah N Al Thani (@ANAALThani) 23 de septiembre de 2016
It's impossible with these referees, you're not alone team, you don't deserve this. How long will it go on for? The best league doesn't deserve these referees. #Respect
Llevamos 6 años con estos fallos, solo queremos respeto, no sabemos qué hacer ya, por unos arbitrajes dignos de esta liga. Así es imposible.— Abdullah N Al Thani (@ANAALThani) 23 de septiembre de 2016
We've had 6 years of these mistakes, we only want respect, at this point we don't know what to do to get referees worthy of this league. It's impossible like this.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro and Valverde form the ideal midfield partnership
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey draw: 2019/20 first-round pairings revealed
- ENGLAND England: Southgate believes Sterling tweet brought closure to Gomez incident
- BARCELONA Rakitic: Barcelona turn down Premier League offer
- Serie A Manchester United: Koulibaly not planning on Napoli departure
- Neymar 'will always be an option' for Barcelona – Abidal