Barcelona striker Neymar produced a great gesture at the final whistle of Los Azulgranas' 5-0 LaLiga victory at Sporting Gijón on Saturday.
Star offers shirt to home supporter
The Brazilian, who had starred in the Spanish champions' thumping win at El Molinón with two goals, made his way over to the section for differently-abled spectators to give his shirt to a home fan with Down's Syndrome.
After Neymar had handed his jersey to the supporter, the pair shared a touching embrace - a lovely moment that rounded off a fantastic afternoon for the Barça star.
Te recomendamos en English
- Opta stats Diabolical defending: Europe's top five leagues in 2019-20
- International UEFA suspends Champions League 'until further notice'
- LIVERPOOL Birthday Boy Brewster could be the answer for Klopp
- Nubel will learn behind Neuer at Bayern Munich, says Kahn
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos needs 'importance' at Arsenal
- REAL MADRID | SAGNA Sagna: "I see Pogba closer to Juventus than Real Madrid because of Cristiano"