Barcelona striker Neymar produced a great gesture at the final whistle of Los Azulgranas' 5-0 LaLiga victory at Sporting Gijón on Saturday.
Star offers shirt to home supporter
The Brazilian, who had starred in the Spanish champions' thumping win at El Molinón with two goals, made his way over to the section for differently-abled spectators to give his shirt to a home fan with Down's Syndrome.
After Neymar had handed his jersey to the supporter, the pair shared a touching embrace - a lovely moment that rounded off a fantastic afternoon for the Barça star.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro and Valverde form the ideal midfield partnership
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey draw: 2019/20 first-round pairings revealed
- ENGLAND England: Southgate believes Sterling tweet brought closure to Gomez incident
- BARCELONA Rakitic: Barcelona turn down Premier League offer
- Serie A Manchester United: Koulibaly not planning on Napoli departure
- Neymar 'will always be an option' for Barcelona – Abidal