Barcelona striker Neymar produced a great gesture at the final whistle of Los Azulgranas' 5-0 LaLiga victory at Sporting Gijón on Saturday.
Star offers shirt to home supporter
The Brazilian, who had starred in the Spanish champions' thumping win at El Molinón with two goals, made his way over to the section for differently-abled spectators to give his shirt to a home fan with Down's Syndrome.
After Neymar had handed his jersey to the supporter, the pair shared a touching embrace - a lovely moment that rounded off a fantastic afternoon for the Barça star.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Getafe: how and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Liverpool preview
- Bundesliga Rummenigge: Timing has never been right for Bayern to target Klopp
- CSL Delayed Chinese Super League season to kick off on July 25
- LALIGA Atlético boss Simeone speechless after Griezmann's brief Barça cameo
- Ligue 1 Rennes won't accept €80m from Madrid for Camavinga – Maurice