Luis Suárez kicks out at Amorebieta off the ball
After the controversy over the foul on Filipe Luis, with bloody photo included, Luis Suárez was once again involved in an incident, this time against Sporting.
Contoversy appears to be following Barcelona's Luis Suárez. Following a tough few days after Filipe Luis posted a photo of the injury inflicted by the Uruguayan in the game against Atleti, to which Luis Suárez responded with sexist language ("football is a man's game"), the Barcelona striker has once again caused a kerfuffle, this time during Barcelona's 0-5 win over Sporting.
Suárez kicks Amorebiata
After a tussle between Luis Suárez and Amorebiata, the Barcelona player kicked out at the Sporting player, making contact with the defender's ankle. The Sporting player was absolutely furious and got right up in the Uruguayan's personal space to give him a piece of his mind, with Suárez refusing to acknowledge he'd done anything wrong. The referee came across to separate them but it was clear he'd missed Suárez's kick and his actions went unpunished.
Easy win for Barça
Barcelona had a fairly easy afternoon up in El Molinón, particularly once they had gone ahead through Suárez himself, who was set up by Arda Turan, rounded the keeper and scored. Rafinha fired home a great goal at the near post and in the second half Barça completed the rout after Lora was sent off.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro and Valverde form the ideal midfield partnership
- COPA DEL REY Copa del Rey draw: 2019/20 first-round pairings revealed
- ENGLAND England: Southgate believes Sterling tweet brought closure to Gomez incident
- BARCELONA Rakitic: Barcelona turn down Premier League offer
- Serie A Manchester United: Koulibaly not planning on Napoli departure
- Neymar 'will always be an option' for Barcelona – Abidal