Luis Suárez kicks out at Amorebieta off the ball
After the controversy over the foul on Filipe Luis, with bloody photo included, Luis Suárez was once again involved in an incident, this time against Sporting.
Contoversy appears to be following Barcelona's Luis Suárez. Following a tough few days after Filipe Luis posted a photo of the injury inflicted by the Uruguayan in the game against Atleti, to which Luis Suárez responded with sexist language ("football is a man's game"), the Barcelona striker has once again caused a kerfuffle, this time during Barcelona's 0-5 win over Sporting.
Suárez kicks Amorebiata
After a tussle between Luis Suárez and Amorebiata, the Barcelona player kicked out at the Sporting player, making contact with the defender's ankle. The Sporting player was absolutely furious and got right up in the Uruguayan's personal space to give him a piece of his mind, with Suárez refusing to acknowledge he'd done anything wrong. The referee came across to separate them but it was clear he'd missed Suárez's kick and his actions went unpunished.
Easy win for Barça
Barcelona had a fairly easy afternoon up in El Molinón, particularly once they had gone ahead through Suárez himself, who was set up by Arda Turan, rounded the keeper and scored. Rafinha fired home a great goal at the near post and in the second half Barça completed the rout after Lora was sent off.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Getafe: how and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Liverpool preview
- Bundesliga Rummenigge: Timing has never been right for Bayern to target Klopp
- CSL Delayed Chinese Super League season to kick off on July 25
- LALIGA Atlético boss Simeone speechless after Griezmann's brief Barça cameo
- Ligue 1 Rennes won't accept €80m from Madrid for Camavinga – Maurice