Absolute support for Zidane: 83% of fans agree with Ronaldo change
The majority of the AS.com users who participated in the survey agree with the decision taken by Zidane to change Ronaldo in Las Palmas.
A resounding 83,89% of the AS.com users who participated in an online survey on Cristiano Ronaldo's 72nd minute substitution last night backed coach Zinedine Zidane in making the change at the Estadio Gran Canaria.
The Portuguese striker was having a discreet evening and was visibly annoyed with the decision. Despite a hand shake with the French coach, the striker from Madeira made no eye contact when making the gesture.
In the post match press conference the Real Madrid coach explained that the motivation behind the decision was to give the striker a rest ahead of Tuesday's ley Champions League tie away to Borussia Dortmund. A decision that has met with approval by the bulk of our online readers who back the action of the 44 year old coach.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona