Mark Clattenburg to oversee Dortmund v Real Madrid
The English match official also refereed last May's Milan final which Real Madrid won after defeating city rivals Atletico on penalty kicks.
Mark Clattenburg has been selected to officiate next Tuesday's UEFA Champions League tie at the Signal Iduna Park where home side Borussia Dortmund welcome Real Madrid. Dutch referee Nijhus will over see the Sevilla-Olympique Lyon tie on the same night.
Clattenburg has been an international referee since 2006 and his major finals include the 2012 London Olympics football final at Wembley. He was in charge at the Euro 2012 final in Kiev and was the official at San Siro for the last Champions League final between Atlético Madrid and Real Madrid.
Nijhuis was involved in one Sevilla game in the 2015/16 Champions League group phase when Emery's side fell to Manchester City at the Sanchez Pizjuan 1-2.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Griezmann explains motives for Atlético exit
- Champions League Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
- LALIGA Messi: gap has closed between Barcelona, Madrid and rest of LaLiga
- ARSENAL Ljungberg not getting involved as Arsenal search for new boss
- Club Brugge 1-3 Real Madrid Zidane sees Real Madrid coming into the Clásico in fine form
- CLUB BRUGGE 1-3 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings as Club Brugge beaten in Belgium