Mark Clattenburg to oversee Dortmund v Real Madrid
The English match official also refereed last May's Milan final which Real Madrid won after defeating city rivals Atletico on penalty kicks.
Mark Clattenburg has been selected to officiate next Tuesday's UEFA Champions League tie at the Signal Iduna Park where home side Borussia Dortmund welcome Real Madrid. Dutch referee Nijhus will over see the Sevilla-Olympique Lyon tie on the same night.
Clattenburg has been an international referee since 2006 and his major finals include the 2012 London Olympics football final at Wembley. He was in charge at the Euro 2012 final in Kiev and was the official at San Siro for the last Champions League final between Atlético Madrid and Real Madrid.
Nijhuis was involved in one Sevilla game in the 2015/16 Champions League group phase when Emery's side fell to Manchester City at the Sanchez Pizjuan 1-2.
Te recomendamos en English
- Football Real Madrid, Barça and Juventus issue joint statement denouncing 'threats'
- REAL MADRID Ramos out of crucial Real Madrid match against Sevilla
- LALIGA When was Barcelona's last defeat to Atlético Madrid at Camp Nou?
- Premier League Leeds United vs Tottenham: Premier League live
- BARCELONA Barcelona attempt to sign De Ligt for a second time
- 2022 World Cup Five key sustainability features connected with Qatar 2022