Dortmund rib Real Madrid ahead of Champions League clash
The German side, who host Los Merengues at Signal Iduna Park on Tuesday, tweeted a jokey message to the European champions.
Borussia Dortmund have taken to social media with a light-hearted message to Real Madrid, their opponents in the Champions League group stage on Tuesday.
"Hard time playing teams that wear yellow?"
And with both stalemates coming against sides who, like Dortmund, play in yellow, the Bundesliga outfit on Sunday took the opportunity for a cheeky quip referencing that fact.
In a post on their Twitter profile, Borussia wrote: "You're having a hard time playing teams that wear yellow, do you @realmadriden?"
Sporting Lisbon join in
Although Madrid opted not to reply, Portuguese club Sporting Lisbon did - with a tweet alluding to the narrow nature of their defeat to Los Blancos in the sides' European opener earlier this month.
"And green as well!" chipped in Sporting's community managers, before adding: "Best of luck to you both!"
Te recomendamos en English
- Chelsea 2-0 Real Madrid Mount on Chelsea win over Real Madrid: We should've had five!
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the fourth stimulus check be approved? Can it still happen in May?
- BOXING What is Logan Paul's boxing record?
- BOXING What is Floyd Mayweather's boxing record?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES US supports waiving vaccine patents: what does it mean and how will it affect the pandemic?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN $3000/$3600 Child Tax Credit: when will the monthly payments begin?