Real Madrid scouts in Sweden in search of "the next Ibrahimovic"
Club representatives of Los Blancos have been casting an eye over AIK's 17-year old sriker Alexander Isak, who's been impressing in the Swedish AllsvenskanReal Madrid-Deportivo: LaLiga matchday 20
Real Madrid are always on the lookout for the next big thing in European football. And that is why, as reported by newspaper Aftonbladet, Real Madrid representatives have been in Sweden over the last few weeks to take a look at one of the new gems of Swedish football, Alexander Isak – a young striker drawing comparisons with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Premier League interest
The agent of the 17-year old – who’s scored six goals so far this season for Aik Solna in the Swedish Allsvenskan league – has already admitted the interest of Real Madrid, as well as various Premier League sides. However, the player for now is said to want to stay in Sweden and develop.
Madrid’s first impressions of the player have been very positive, especially considering the player’s versatility in being able to play anywhere across the attacking line.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga The twenty innovations that have changed Spanish football
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi absolutely needs to rest"
- Liverpool 1-1 Burnley Klopp explains referee row at end of Burnley match
- CORONAVIRUS Disney World opens despite coronavirus: Park Restrictions
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: tens of thousands of Americans sent two payments by mistake