Real Madrid scouts in Sweden in search of "the next Ibrahimovic"
Club representatives of Los Blancos have been casting an eye over AIK's 17-year old sriker Alexander Isak, who's been impressing in the Swedish AllsvenskanReal Madrid-Deportivo: LaLiga matchday 20
Real Madrid are always on the lookout for the next big thing in European football. And that is why, as reported by newspaper Aftonbladet, Real Madrid representatives have been in Sweden over the last few weeks to take a look at one of the new gems of Swedish football, Alexander Isak – a young striker drawing comparisons with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Premier League interest
The agent of the 17-year old – who’s scored six goals so far this season for Aik Solna in the Swedish Allsvenskan league – has already admitted the interest of Real Madrid, as well as various Premier League sides. However, the player for now is said to want to stay in Sweden and develop.
Madrid’s first impressions of the player have been very positive, especially considering the player’s versatility in being able to play anywhere across the attacking line.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football