Real Madrid scouts in Sweden in search of "the next Ibrahimovic"
Club representatives of Los Blancos have been casting an eye over AIK's 17-year old sriker Alexander Isak, who's been impressing in the Swedish AllsvenskanReal Madrid-Deportivo: LaLiga matchday 20
Real Madrid are always on the lookout for the next big thing in European football. And that is why, as reported by newspaper Aftonbladet, Real Madrid representatives have been in Sweden over the last few weeks to take a look at one of the new gems of Swedish football, Alexander Isak – a young striker drawing comparisons with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Premier League interest
The agent of the 17-year old – who’s scored six goals so far this season for Aik Solna in the Swedish Allsvenskan league – has already admitted the interest of Real Madrid, as well as various Premier League sides. However, the player for now is said to want to stay in Sweden and develop.
Madrid’s first impressions of the player have been very positive, especially considering the player’s versatility in being able to play anywhere across the attacking line.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: what did we learn from Sunday's games?
- MLS Inter Miami: Higuaín misses penalty in unhappy debut
- BUNDESLIGA Dortmund: More expected of Haaland than Lewandowski, says Kehl
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: how much Pelosi and Democrats would spend in new relief bill
- US NEWS How much did Trump pay in taxes in the last 15 years?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: 15 October is last day to claim payment