Real Madrid scouts in Sweden in search of "the next Ibrahimovic"
Club representatives of Los Blancos have been casting an eye over AIK's 17-year old sriker Alexander Isak, who's been impressing in the Swedish AllsvenskanReal Madrid-Deportivo: LaLiga matchday 20
Real Madrid are always on the lookout for the next big thing in European football. And that is why, as reported by newspaper Aftonbladet, Real Madrid representatives have been in Sweden over the last few weeks to take a look at one of the new gems of Swedish football, Alexander Isak – a young striker drawing comparisons with Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Premier League interest
The agent of the 17-year old – who’s scored six goals so far this season for Aik Solna in the Swedish Allsvenskan league – has already admitted the interest of Real Madrid, as well as various Premier League sides. However, the player for now is said to want to stay in Sweden and develop.
Madrid’s first impressions of the player have been very positive, especially considering the player’s versatility in being able to play anywhere across the attacking line.
Te recomendamos en English
- BUNDESLIGA Timo Werner: "Only Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are playing at Lewandowski's level"
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo allays fitness fears: "I'm not well. I'm very well"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to improve VAR in-stadium communication with fans
- INTERNATIONAL Marcello Lippi steps down after China's defeat to Syria
- SPAIN-MALTA Sergio Ramos: "Madrid lose out because of Clásico kick-off time"
- BRAZIL-ARGENTINA Brazil-Argentina: Five talking points ahead of the clash in Riyadh