Oliver Kahn tips Dortmund over Real Madrid
The former Bayern Munich keeper spoke to 'Kicker' magazine and analyzed tomorrow's Champions League game in Dortmund.
Oliver Kahn stated in an interview with German weekly "Kicker" that he fancies Borussia Dortmund to win as they face Real Madrid tomorrow night in the Champions League ( kick-off 20:45 CET).
"Real Madrid still need time to assimilate the title they secured last season and I see Dortmund with a great opportunity to win the game", stated Kahn.
The ex-player now works as a match analyzer with German television network ZDF alos praised the work Zidane has done in his spell at Real Madrid: "I know how things are at Real Madrid and he's done a great job in handling world class players".
"Zidane is the perfect example of how a former player can grow into a coach as he's shown that he's prepared to learn and his still growing and evolving. Just because one has been an excellent player doesn't guarantee success as a coach", added Kahn, who will be at the Calderón this Wednesday to cover the Atlético-Bayern game for his network.
Te recomendamos en English
- Varane takes blame for defeat to Manchester City
- I am the coach of Real Madrid, that's it – Zidane dismisses doubts over his future
- Champions League Lyon knock Cristiano Ronaldo out of Champions League again
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor