Keylor or Kiko Casilla? “You’ll see tomorrow,” says Zidane
The Real Madrid coach is keeping his cards close to his chest ahead of Tuesday night's Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund.
Real Madrid coach Zinedine says that he’s made his mind up over whether to start Kika Casilla or the returning Keylor Navas in goal for Tuesday night’s Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund but that he won’t reveal his decision until the players take to the field.
Wait until tomorrow, says Zidane
“Navas or Casilla? You’ll see tomorrow,” he said. “I’ve spoken with both of them and they know my decision.”
“The important thing is that they’re both ready,” he continued. “The same goes for Rubén [Yañez].”
Casilla has performed well in Keylor’s absence
Keylor has recovered from the chronic tendinitis in his left foot that has kept him out of action since Real Madrid’s penalty win over Atlético Madrid in the Champions League final back in May while Casilla has stepped in during his absence and has won Zidane’s trust with a series of good performances.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 01 April
- MLS Coronavirus: Robbie Russell goes from winning MLS Cup to fighting Covid-19
- Liga MX Miguel Herrera “Everyone wants Renato Ibarra to stay in Club América”
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 31 March
- FOOTBALL Coronavirus: UEFA's plan for Europe, leagues and international football