EA Sports releasing FIFA 17 today
FIFA 17 will officially be released in North America on Tuesday 27 September, and across the rest of the world at midnight on 29 September.
Yesterday FIFA brought the fans an exclusive premier look at the unreleased video game in the Museum’s Sportsbar 1904.
The exciting event, which was open to the public, also saw the official launch announcement for FIWC 17 - complete with a new format, new prize money and a host of new features. Now in its 13th edition, the final stages of the biggest international gaming competition will be hosted in London, England.
“FIFA 17 really is amazing - it’s much more difficult that the old one though so you need to be more skilled rather than lucky, which is a good thing. It was a wonderful experience for me to play in front of these spectators and on these giant screens at the FIFA Museum’s sportsbar. It’s something that I don’t get to experience every day and it was even more special because we were here in the home of football history.' Said the reigning world champion Mohamad Al-Bacha.
More than 2.3 million players took part in the 2016 edition of the FIFA Interactive World Cup but only 32 players qualified for the showpiece event held in New York City from 20 to 22 March. Denmark's Mohamad Al-Bacha was crowned champion after beating Sean Allen of England in the Final.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"