Leicester and Arsenal tickets among most expensive in UCL
Premier League champions Leicester City and Arsenal are among the five clubs charging most for Champions League tickets this season.
Arsenal set prices starting at 37 pounds ($47.97) for a ticket, while watching Champions League football at Leicester costs at least 35 pounds.
Italian giants Juventus are the most expensive team to watch at home with tickets starting at almost 39 pounds, ahead of La Liga champions Barcelona (38 pounds).
Scotland's Celtic (33 pounds) charge more than reigning champions Real Madrid (30 pounds), Bundesliga side Bayern Munich (26 pounds) and Manchester City (25 pounds).
Tottenham Hotspur offer tickets for as little as 23 pounds following their temporary move to Wembley Stadium.
At other stadiums on the continent, Sevilla, who feature in the top five, charge a minimum of 34 pounds while Paris St Germain charge at least 24 pounds.
At four pounds, Ukraine's Dynamo Kiev offer the cheapest tickets in Europe.
The average price of the cheapest ticket to watch Champions League football in the group stages is 26 pounds, the study revealed.
($1 = 0.7714 pounds)
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"