Getafe appoint José Bordalás as new boss
Bordalás has signed a contract until the end of the season to replace Juan Esnáider, who was sacked yesterday.
Bordalás appointed new Getafe manager
Segunda side Getafe have announced that José Bordalás is to take over as manager following the dismissal of Juan Esnáider.
Bordalás has signed a contract until the end of the season and will be presented on Wednesday at the Coliseum Alfonso Pérez at 13:00 CEST.
An experienced Segunda manager
Originally from Valencia, Bordalás led Alavés to the Segunda title last season but was sacked after just one year in charge. He has extensive experience of managing in Spain’s second tier having also coached Alcorcón, Elche and Herculés. He is said to have been chairman Ángel Torres’ first-choice replacement for Esnáider.
The new coach will preside over his first training session tomorrow afternoon at 17:30 CEST ahead of Getafe’s trip to Tenerife on Sunday afternoon.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS How much unemployment benefits will I get in New York?
- Coronavirus Are vaccines for covid-19 safe in the long term?
- US NEWS How do I certify for weekly unemployment benefits in New York?
- US News How do I know if my unemployment claim was approved in New York?
- BOXING Mike Tyson weighs in on Logan Paul Floyd Mayweather fight
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $1,100 Golden State stimulus in California eligibility: who qualifies for it?