Toilet humour! Balotelli presented with bidet by Italian comics
Controversial Italian star Mario Balotelli was presented with an unexpected gift following training with his club Nice on Tuesday
Controversial Italian star Mario Balotelli was presented with an unexpected gift following training with his club Nice on Tuesday.
Presenters from a satirical Italian television show turned up on the Cote d'Azur to offer Balotelli a bidet.
In Italy there is a running joke about French hygiene due to the fact few people own a bidet, while almost every bathroom across the Alps is equipped with one.
Balotelli, whose reputation is anything but squeaky clean, took the joke in his stride, laughing as he accepted the gift before leaving it on the ground.
The "Le iene" (the hyenas) presenters thanked Balotelli before taking the bidet away with them.
Storming start to life in Nice
Balotelli has had a storming start to life with Nice, scoring a brace in each of his first two league appearances for the Ligue 1 pace-setters following a free transfer from Liverpool.
In the past he has been in trouble for a number of off-field antics, such as throwing darts at junior players at Manchester City, where he also set fire to his bathroom after setting off fireworks from inside his house.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: which states have kept travel restrictions and which have lifted them?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefit: Trump signs executive order
- Champions League Messi buys Barcelona a ticket to Lisbon
- Transfer market PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions League Hector Herrera’s experience could help Atlético Madrid