Keylor Navas to start against Borussia Dortmund - report
Cadena Copa says keeper Navas is to come into the Real Madrid line-up against Dortmund tonight - his first game since May.
Goalkeeper Keylor Navas is set to start for Real Madrid in tonight's Champions League group-stage match at Borussia Dortmund (20:45 CEST), according to reports.
Keeper hasn't featured since 'La Undécima' win
Spanish radio station Cadena Cope says Real boss Zinedine Zidane has opted to hand Navas his first appearance for the side since May's Champions League final.
Informa @miguelitocope: Keylor Navas va a ser el portero titular del Real Madrid esta noche ante el Borussia Dortmund.— Deportes Cope (@deportescope) 27 September 2016
The 29-year-old underwent heel surgery soon after Los Blancos beat Atlético Madrid to win Europe's premier club competition, and has recently returned to fitness.
Back in squad for Las Palmas stalemate
He came back into the Real squad for their LaLiga draw at Las Palmas on Saturday, but Kiko Casilla - who has deputised in his absence - was preferred in goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Why is Sergio Ramos not in Spain squad?
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in European Championship? Monday 14 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen thanks life-savers and vows to understand what caused cardiac arrest
- Copa America Brazil's Tite hails Neymar but stops short of Ronaldo and Romario comparisons
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Tax refund status, homeowner stimulus check, child tax payment...
- US NEWS G7 summit recap: what did Joe Biden say about meeting Queen Elizabeth?