Keylor Navas to start against Borussia Dortmund - report
Cadena Copa says keeper Navas is to come into the Real Madrid line-up against Dortmund tonight - his first game since May.
Goalkeeper Keylor Navas is set to start for Real Madrid in tonight's Champions League group-stage match at Borussia Dortmund (20:45 CEST), according to reports.
Keeper hasn't featured since 'La Undécima' win
Spanish radio station Cadena Cope says Real boss Zinedine Zidane has opted to hand Navas his first appearance for the side since May's Champions League final.
Informa @miguelitocope: Keylor Navas va a ser el portero titular del Real Madrid esta noche ante el Borussia Dortmund.— Deportes Cope (@deportescope) 27 September 2016
The 29-year-old underwent heel surgery soon after Los Blancos beat Atlético Madrid to win Europe's premier club competition, and has recently returned to fitness.
Back in squad for Las Palmas stalemate
He came back into the Real squad for their LaLiga draw at Las Palmas on Saturday, but Kiko Casilla - who has deputised in his absence - was preferred in goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS UK bars and pubs reopening on Super Saturday July 4th: schedule, opening times, conditions
- CORONAVIRUS July 4th 2020: Why it is called ‘Super Saturday’?
- BUNDESLIGA Rummenigge confirms Thiago Alcántara will leave Bayern Munich
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid troll Barcelona about four-point lead
- CORONAVIRUS | USA How to celebrate July 4th safely during Covid-19
- Coronavirus Ghanaian minister resigns after breaching self-isolation rules