Keylor Navas to start against Borussia Dortmund - report
Cadena Copa says keeper Navas is to come into the Real Madrid line-up against Dortmund tonight - his first game since May.
Goalkeeper Keylor Navas is set to start for Real Madrid in tonight's Champions League group-stage match at Borussia Dortmund (20:45 CEST), according to reports.
Keeper hasn't featured since 'La Undécima' win
Spanish radio station Cadena Cope says Real boss Zinedine Zidane has opted to hand Navas his first appearance for the side since May's Champions League final.
Informa @miguelitocope: Keylor Navas va a ser el portero titular del Real Madrid esta noche ante el Borussia Dortmund.— Deportes Cope (@deportescope) 27 September 2016
The 29-year-old underwent heel surgery soon after Los Blancos beat Atlético Madrid to win Europe's premier club competition, and has recently returned to fitness.
Back in squad for Las Palmas stalemate
He came back into the Real squad for their LaLiga draw at Las Palmas on Saturday, but Kiko Casilla - who has deputised in his absence - was preferred in goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Zaha targeted by online racist abuse ahead of Villa game
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid and Barcelona take Liga title race to the wire
- GRANADA-REAL MADRID Zidane: Real Madrid coach's pre-Granada LaLiga press conference
- CORONAVIRUS US $600 unemployment benefits boost: what did Mnuchin say?
- USA Heatwave in California: what temperatures are expected and which cities are on alert?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana... cases, deaths and news