James Rodríguez: "The fair result would have been a win"
Real Madrid midfielder James, who started the Champions League match against Borussia Dortmund, was happy with his performance, but not the result.
James Rodríguez spoke after Real Madrid's 2-2 draw with Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
James: Win would have been fair
Asked if he was pleased about picking up a point away from home, James said that he felt a fair result "would have been to have won", with Borussia Dortmund having equalised right at the end. However James said the overall feeling in the team was good, at what is "a very difficult ground".
"The result was a little unfair, but that's football", concluded the Colombian.
Real Madrid prefer the Champions League?
Asked if Real Madrid preferred the Champions League to domestic Liga business, James was clear: "As everyone knows, nobody wants to do badly at anything. The truth is in the Liga we've drawn our last two games. But we've got another match in the league on Sunday and we'll be going out to win".
As to his personal performance, James said that he was feeling better "every day", but that his only aim was to help Real Madrid.
- Joshua Kimmich108Passes
*Update 27 de septiembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Can I cash someone else’s stimulus check in the US?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: Is it safe to fly during Covid-19?
- CORONAVIRUS $600 unemployment benefits boost: when does it end, will it be extended?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: What does 'Stop Payment Indicator' mean?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man United: Get Pogba out for player with desire, says Sheringham
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: can Social Security beneficiaries get the payment?