Cristiano asked cameraman for a replay of offside goal
The Real Madrid striker, who was convinced his goal was wrongly ruled out just before half time, headed straight for the camera to check a replay of the incident
Cristiano Ronaldo was left incredulous against Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday night when the linesman ruled his headed goal offside on the stroke of half time.
So incredulous in fact that just moments later, when referee Mark Clattenburg blew up for the interval, the Real Madrid striker headed straight for the nearest camera man to ask to see a replay of the incident.
Unfortunately for Cristiano, however, television replays showed it was a correct decision to disallow his goal – which would have put Madrid 2-0 up at half time – as he had indeed strayed offside before heading into the net.
Ronaldo though had managed to bag one earlier in the first half, meaning he kept up his impressive record of scoring more than one goal per game on average against German sides
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What will the new IRS income tax brackets be for 2021?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks IRS extends $500 stimulus check for kids deadline - when is the new date and how do you claim it?
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?
- US ELECTIONS Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news