Simeone makes four changes to Atleti side
Simeone makes four changes to his Atlético Madrid side from the last Liga game against Deportivo for tonight's Champions League group stage match against Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón, starting at 20:45 CEST. Gabi and Savic come in for Augusto (out for eight months) and Giménez.
Torres starts against Bayern
As Simeone announced before the game, Fernando Torres starts and will play up front with Griezmann.
Tactical change for Atlético
The potential tactical change from Simeone is that Atleti could play with three in the middle, with Saúl back in and alongside Gabi and Koke.
Atlético XI to face Bayern
Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Filipe Luis; Gabi, Koke, Saúl; Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann.
Atlético bench: Moreira, Vrsaljko, Lucas, Thomas, Gaitán, Correa and Gameiro.
Bayern starting side:
Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, J. Martínez, Alaba, Alonso, Thiago, Vidal, Ribéry, Muller and Lewandowski.
Atlético Madrid - Bayern Munich referee
The referee tonight is Polish referee Marciniak
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...