Simeone makes four changes to Atleti side
Simeone makes four changes to his Atlético Madrid side from the last Liga game against Deportivo for tonight's Champions League group stage match against Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón, starting at 20:45 CEST. Gabi and Savic come in for Augusto (out for eight months) and Giménez.
Torres starts against Bayern
As Simeone announced before the game, Fernando Torres starts and will play up front with Griezmann.
Tactical change for Atlético
The potential tactical change from Simeone is that Atleti could play with three in the middle, with Saúl back in and alongside Gabi and Koke.
Atlético XI to face Bayern
Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Filipe Luis; Gabi, Koke, Saúl; Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann.
Atlético bench: Moreira, Vrsaljko, Lucas, Thomas, Gaitán, Correa and Gameiro.
Bayern starting side:
Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, J. Martínez, Alaba, Alonso, Thiago, Vidal, Ribéry, Muller and Lewandowski.
Atlético Madrid - Bayern Munich referee
The referee tonight is Polish referee Marciniak
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu