Aubameyang: "Cristiano, you've made my son happy"
The Dortmund man took to social media with a message for CR7, whose shirt he gave to his son after his team's draw with Real Madrid.
Borussia Dortmund ace Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exchanged shirts with Cristiano Ronaldo after his side's draw with Real Madrid on Tuesday night.
Star gives Ronaldo's shirt to son
And, as Aubameyang revealed on social media the day after the Champions League clash at Signal Iduna Park, the chief beneficiary of the swap was his young son.
In a post on his Instagram profile, the 27-year-old published a photograph of the youngster proudly holding CR7's Madrid jersey after being given it by his father.
Accompanying the image is a message to the Portuguese forward, which reads: "Cristiano, you've made my son happy".
Ronnie and Auba both on target in draw
Cristiano and Aubameyang scored once each before goals from Real's Raphael Varane and Dortmund's André Schürrle saw it finish 2-2 in the teams' Group F encounter.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...