Aubameyang: "Cristiano, you've made my son happy"
The Dortmund man took to social media with a message for CR7, whose shirt he gave to his son after his team's draw with Real Madrid.
Borussia Dortmund ace Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang exchanged shirts with Cristiano Ronaldo after his side's draw with Real Madrid on Tuesday night.
Star gives Ronaldo's shirt to son
And, as Aubameyang revealed on social media the day after the Champions League clash at Signal Iduna Park, the chief beneficiary of the swap was his young son.
In a post on his Instagram profile, the 27-year-old published a photograph of the youngster proudly holding CR7's Madrid jersey after being given it by his father.
Accompanying the image is a message to the Portuguese forward, which reads: "Cristiano, you've made my son happy".
Ronnie and Auba both on target in draw
Cristiano and Aubameyang scored once each before goals from Real's Raphael Varane and Dortmund's André Schürrle saw it finish 2-2 in the teams' Group F encounter.
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona Leo Messi retirement date not far away warns Valverde
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid forward breaks his injury record
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: "The only thing I can say is Eriksen will be a free agent at the end of the season"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Baresi's words for Van Dijk akin to "praise from the king" says Klopp
- BOCA JUNIORS Maradona: "They have less foresight than the captain of the Titanic"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City: Arteta "ready" to manage but Pep hopes he stays