Suspect arrested in football president's niece murder case
Mexican Federal Police have detained a suspect in the case of the murder of María Villar, niece of Angel María Villar, president of the Royal Spanish Football Federation.
Mexican Federal Police have arrested a suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Spaniard Galaz María Villar, whose body was found on September 15 in Mexico, local media reported citing security sources. María was the niece of the Spanish football president.
The evening news on TV channel Televisa said sources from the Federal Police had confirmed to them that they had taken in one of the likely killers of Villar, who was kidnapped on September 14 in the Santa Fe area of Mexico City and whose body was found in Santiago Tianguistenco, a neighboring state of Mexico.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"