Suspect arrested in football president's niece murder case
Mexican Federal Police have detained a suspect in the case of the murder of María Villar, niece of Angel María Villar, president of the Royal Spanish Football Federation.
Mexican Federal Police have arrested a suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Spaniard Galaz María Villar, whose body was found on September 15 in Mexico, local media reported citing security sources. María was the niece of the Spanish football president.
The evening news on TV channel Televisa said sources from the Federal Police had confirmed to them that they had taken in one of the likely killers of Villar, who was kidnapped on September 14 in the Santa Fe area of Mexico City and whose body was found in Santiago Tianguistenco, a neighboring state of Mexico.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side