Suspect arrested in football president's niece murder case
Mexican Federal Police have detained a suspect in the case of the murder of María Villar, niece of Angel María Villar, president of the Royal Spanish Football Federation.
Mexican Federal Police have arrested a suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Spaniard Galaz María Villar, whose body was found on September 15 in Mexico, local media reported citing security sources. María was the niece of the Spanish football president.
The evening news on TV channel Televisa said sources from the Federal Police had confirmed to them that they had taken in one of the likely killers of Villar, who was kidnapped on September 14 in the Santa Fe area of Mexico City and whose body was found in Santiago Tianguistenco, a neighboring state of Mexico.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?
- EURO 2020 Germany's Goretzka in race against time for Euros
- EUROPA LEAGUE Manchester United: Harry Maguire doubtful for Europa League final
- STIMULUS CHECKS How much were the first, second and third stimulus checks and when were they sent out?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: have all payments been issued and paid?
- BARCELONA Barcelona's continual struggles against top teams