20 years at the helm
Saturday October 1 sees Arsène Wenger celebrate 20 years as Arsenal manager. The Spanish AS team looked back over the great players he has coached and put together their best starting XI, only one of whom is still plying his trade with the Gunners.
A Wenger Dream Team
If this team was put together in a few years, it is possible that current favourites like Ozil or Sanchez would make the grade especially with recent views of a certain Walcott being rather mixed. New goalkeeper Petr Cech may also get a shout out if he can be a deciding factor in a new era of North London success. But, they'll be hard pushed to fit into this XI who have been given merit over their time under Wenger.
*Update 30 de septiembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- INTERNATIONAL Bale starts for Wales 34 days after last game
- REAL MADRID Karim Benzema vs. French FA wrangle intensifies
- SERIE A Lukaku contradicts Solskjaer: "He wanted me to stay"
- Alonso: I left Real Madrid because of Guardiola
- 'They make everything easy' - Liverpool star Mane hails Salah and Firmino
- BARCELONA Griezmann's former agent weighs in on Barcelona struggles