Álvaro Morata and Luka Modric rejoined the squad for Real Madrid’s penultimate training session before the match against Eibar on Sunday in the Bernabéu. Both players will be available for selection after missing the previous day’s session as they recovered from slight niggles picked up during the Champions League match in Dortmund on Wednesday.
Marcelo nearing return
Elsewhere, Marcelo did some running and a spot of ball work as he continues his recuperation from a calf problem that has kept the Brazilian sidelined since the draw against Villarreal on September 21. Casemiro was the only absentee: the defensive midfielder suffered a fractured fibula against Espanyol that will prevent him from playing at least until the end of October.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem