Álvaro Morata and Luka Modric rejoined the squad for Real Madrid’s penultimate training session before the match against Eibar on Sunday in the Bernabéu. Both players will be available for selection after missing the previous day’s session as they recovered from slight niggles picked up during the Champions League match in Dortmund on Wednesday.
Marcelo nearing return
Elsewhere, Marcelo did some running and a spot of ball work as he continues his recuperation from a calf problem that has kept the Brazilian sidelined since the draw against Villarreal on September 21. Casemiro was the only absentee: the defensive midfielder suffered a fractured fibula against Espanyol that will prevent him from playing at least until the end of October.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona feel cheated by Neymar
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Negotiations taking place over moving Champions League final to the UK
- Coronavirus Why do vaccines make you feel ill?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket: where it fell, in what country and what happened to remains of the Long March 5B
- LATEST NEWS Times Square shooting: what happened and who was shot?
- LATEST NEWS Chinese rocket Long March 5B: why was it out of control and falling?