Álvaro Morata and Luka Modric rejoined the squad for Real Madrid’s penultimate training session before the match against Eibar on Sunday in the Bernabéu. Both players will be available for selection after missing the previous day’s session as they recovered from slight niggles picked up during the Champions League match in Dortmund on Wednesday.
Marcelo nearing return
Elsewhere, Marcelo did some running and a spot of ball work as he continues his recuperation from a calf problem that has kept the Brazilian sidelined since the draw against Villarreal on September 21. Casemiro was the only absentee: the defensive midfielder suffered a fractured fibula against Espanyol that will prevent him from playing at least until the end of October.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"