Umtiti and Messi, only absentees in training session
Arda, Rafinha and André Gomes are all candidates to start in tomorrow's late game in Balaídos (kick-off 20:45 CET).
Anyone witnessing Luis Enrique's training session this morning drew few conclusions as to what the Asturian coach's starting XI will be as his Barça side face Celta tomorrow.
The Barcelona coach is able to call upon a full squad barring Umtiti, who is working in a rehabilitation programe with Juanjo Brau and Messi, who is still working independently with the club's physio team following the injury which the Argentine sustained in the league game against Atlético Madrid on September 21.
Luis Enrique will be conscious that players such as Piqué, Jordi Alba, Busquets and Iniesta are likely to play 180 minutes against Italy and Albania and this may condition his selection process for the game at Balaidos.
A probable starting eleven for the Celta game could feature: Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Arda, Iniesta or André Gomes; Rafinha, Neymar and Suárez.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Real Madrid player ratings in 2-0 win over Alavés
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: what did Dr Fauci say about the hotspots and reopening?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today