Madrid-Eibar: James joins Isco in midfield, BBC kept together
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has made two changes to his side as Los Blancos take on Eibar at the Bernabéu (16:15 CEST).
As revealed by Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane on Friday, Isco takes the place of the injured Luka Modric in Los Blancos' team to face Eibar (16:15 CEST).
Isco and James alongside Kroos
Modric underwent surgery this weekend after it was confirmed that the Croat has suffered cartilage damage in his left knee.
James Rodríguez is given the nod over Mateo Kovacic to join Isco and German Toni Kroos in the Real midfield, while keeper Keylor Navas keeps his place in goal.
Danilo at left-back, Varane and Pepe in central defence
Danilo fills in at left-back in Marcelo's absence, with Raphael Varane and Pepe at the heart of the defence following Zidane's decision to rest Sergio Ramos.
'BBC' up front
The 'BBC' of Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo start together in attack, meaning Álvaro Morata again has to settle for a place on the bench.
Real Madrid XI: Keylor Navas; Carvajal, Pepe, Varane, Danilo; Isco, Kroos, James; Bale, Benzema, Cristiano.
Meanwhile, Eibar coach José Luis Mendilibar has gone for: Riesgo, Capa, Dos Santos, Lejeune, Luna, Escalante, Dani García, Fran Rico, Peña, Pedro León, Enrich.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Who is Abhigya Anand, the child astrologer that predicted the coronavirus pandemic?
- George Floyd Protests Facebook will review its rules after Donald Trump's controversial messages
- George Floyd What is the third amendment and can it be applied now?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: Why are some taxpayers still waiting for the payment?
- George Floyd Protests George Floyd: 'Black Lives Matter' on Washington DC street challenges Trump
- Coronavirus IRS tax deadline postponed: when is the new payment date?