James injures himself warming up for Eibar game
Real Madrid midfielder James was in Zidane's starting side for the match against Eibar, but had to sit out after picking up an injury in the warm up.
James misses Eibar match
Real Madrid midfielder James had to sit out the LaLiga match against Eibar after injuring himself in the wam up to the game.
James in starting line-up
James was in Zidane's starting line-up, but felt some muscle discomfort as he prepared for the match and was replaced by Kovacic.
Real Madrid confirm grade 1 strain
A medical report from Real Madrid confirmed that James has a grade 1 muscle strain in his left soleus (calf muscle).
Te recomendamos en English
- Stimulus Checks What ID can I use to cash stimulus checks?
- USA What does Biden's $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan include?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic makes USMNT Champions League history
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Modric hails Mbappé: Great players are always welcome at Madrid
- NBA Nuggets Murray could miss rest of the season after ACL injury
- NFL Three time Super Bowl champ Edelman retires