James injures himself warming up for Eibar game
Real Madrid midfielder James was in Zidane's starting side for the match against Eibar, but had to sit out after picking up an injury in the warm up.
James misses Eibar match
Real Madrid midfielder James had to sit out the LaLiga match against Eibar after injuring himself in the wam up to the game.
James in starting line-up
James was in Zidane's starting line-up, but felt some muscle discomfort as he prepared for the match and was replaced by Kovacic.
Real Madrid confirm grade 1 strain
A medical report from Real Madrid confirmed that James has a grade 1 muscle strain in his left soleus (calf muscle).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment benefits with $600 boost: how many have applied?
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: would second Economic Impact Payment be the last?
- GEORGE FLOYD George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked in the same nightclub
- Caso George Floyd George Floyd protests and riots across America: Nashville, Portland...
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: will there be a second round of payments in June?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today