James injures himself warming up for Eibar game
Real Madrid midfielder James was in Zidane's starting side for the match against Eibar, but had to sit out after picking up an injury in the warm up.
James misses Eibar match
Real Madrid midfielder James had to sit out the LaLiga match against Eibar after injuring himself in the wam up to the game.
James in starting line-up
James was in Zidane's starting line-up, but felt some muscle discomfort as he prepared for the match and was replaced by Kovacic.
Real Madrid confirm grade 1 strain
A medical report from Real Madrid confirmed that James has a grade 1 muscle strain in his left soleus (calf muscle).
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: what’s in the GOP bill to be voted on this week?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?
- Premier League Man Utd and Liverpool in European Premier League talks - report
- Inter Milan Conte: Inter better prepared to contend in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ramos ruled out of Real Madrid's Champions League opener