Celtic 13-year-old makes league debut... for under-20s
Karamoko Kader Dembele played 10 minutes of the Scottish side's development league match against Hearts.
Scottish club Celtic’s precocious 13-year-old Karamoko Kader Dembele possibly set a new record in the development league on Monday night when he came on for the final 10 minutes against Hearts, replacing another talented youngster, 16-year-old Jack Aitchison.
The historic debut for club’s “other” Dembele was made possible by a raft of absences caused by six of Celtic’s development squad being called up for the Scotland under-19s.
What an absolutely incredible image, on yourself wee man!! 🍀 pic.twitter.com/cL0NQBKiXU— Stand Up For Celtic (@StandForCeltic) 3 de octubre de 2016
This is amazing. 13 year old Karamoko Dembele is playing for Celtic U20 development squad tonight. pic.twitter.com/kMwaEAeB4f— ️Andrew (@Hullbhoy) 3 de octubre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Napoli sack Ancelotti
- Liverpool 'greedy for more' in Champions League after booking last-16 spot
- Champions League Champions League last 16 taking shape ahead of Monday draw
- Inter Milan 1-2 Barcelona Ansu Fati becomes youngest ever Champions League goal scorer
- Manchester City Guardiola backs Foden to become heartbeat of City team
- Juventus Sarri wants Juventus to finish in style