Celtic 13-year-old makes league debut... for under-20s
Karamoko Kader Dembele played 10 minutes of the Scottish side's development league match against Hearts.
Scottish club Celtic’s precocious 13-year-old Karamoko Kader Dembele possibly set a new record in the development league on Monday night when he came on for the final 10 minutes against Hearts, replacing another talented youngster, 16-year-old Jack Aitchison.
The historic debut for club’s “other” Dembele was made possible by a raft of absences caused by six of Celtic’s development squad being called up for the Scotland under-19s.
What an absolutely incredible image, on yourself wee man!! 🍀 pic.twitter.com/cL0NQBKiXU— Stand Up For Celtic (@StandForCeltic) 3 de octubre de 2016
This is amazing. 13 year old Karamoko Dembele is playing for Celtic U20 development squad tonight. pic.twitter.com/kMwaEAeB4f— ️Andrew (@Hullbhoy) 3 de octubre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and news, today
- REAL MADRID 1-0 GETAFE Real Madrid player ratings v Getafe: Ramos saves the day
- CORONAVIRUS Until when has the coronavirus PPP small business loan deadline been extended?
- MANCHESTER CITY 4-0 LIVERPOOL Manchester City player ratings vs Liverpool
- Premier League Mourinho angry at VAR after Bramall Lane controversy
- BARCELONA Messi halts renewal talks and wants to leave Barcelona in June 2021