Real Madrid-Legia Warsaw declared high risk
The Real Madrid-Legia Warsaw Champions League match on 18 October has been declared high risk. The return game, on 2 November, will be behind closed doors.
Real Madrid - Legia Warsaw: "High risk"
The Champions League group stage match between Real Madrid and Legia Warsaw, scheduled for 18 October at the Santiago Bernabéu, has been declared "high risk" by the Spanish anti-violence commission.
The game is the third match day in Group F, with Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid level at the top of the table, while Legia Warsaw are in the last place.
Legia Warsaw - Real Madrid: Behind closed doors
The declaration comes with the return game in Poland, on 2 November, to be played behind closed doors, after UEFA sanctioned Legia Warsaw for the incidents in their Champions League game against Borussia Dortmund.
There will be higher security at the Bernabéu on 18 October, to attempt to ensure there is no trouble.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos reaching contract crossroads
- SUPER LEAGUE Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus face sanctions as UEFA reaches deal with other Super League clubs
- NFL Why does Aaron Rodgers want to leave the Green Bay Packers, and what could be his next possible NFL team?
- Coronavirus US How many people have died from the covid vaccine in the US?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...