Real Madrid-Legia Warsaw declared high risk
The Real Madrid-Legia Warsaw Champions League match on 18 October has been declared high risk. The return game, on 2 November, will be behind closed doors.
Real Madrid - Legia Warsaw: "High risk"
The Champions League group stage match between Real Madrid and Legia Warsaw, scheduled for 18 October at the Santiago Bernabéu, has been declared "high risk" by the Spanish anti-violence commission.
The game is the third match day in Group F, with Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid level at the top of the table, while Legia Warsaw are in the last place.
Legia Warsaw - Real Madrid: Behind closed doors
The declaration comes with the return game in Poland, on 2 November, to be played behind closed doors, after UEFA sanctioned Legia Warsaw for the incidents in their Champions League game against Borussia Dortmund.
There will be higher security at the Bernabéu on 18 October, to attempt to ensure there is no trouble.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week