Real Madrid-Legia Warsaw declared high risk
The Real Madrid-Legia Warsaw Champions League match on 18 October has been declared high risk. The return game, on 2 November, will be behind closed doors.
Real Madrid - Legia Warsaw: "High risk"
The Champions League group stage match between Real Madrid and Legia Warsaw, scheduled for 18 October at the Santiago Bernabéu, has been declared "high risk" by the Spanish anti-violence commission.
The game is the third match day in Group F, with Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid level at the top of the table, while Legia Warsaw are in the last place.
Legia Warsaw - Real Madrid: Behind closed doors
The declaration comes with the return game in Poland, on 2 November, to be played behind closed doors, after UEFA sanctioned Legia Warsaw for the incidents in their Champions League game against Borussia Dortmund.
There will be higher security at the Bernabéu on 18 October, to attempt to ensure there is no trouble.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Getafe: how and where to watch LaLiga - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Liverpool preview
- Bundesliga Rummenigge: Timing has never been right for Bayern to target Klopp
- CSL Delayed Chinese Super League season to kick off on July 25
- LALIGA Atlético boss Simeone speechless after Griezmann's brief Barça cameo
- Ligue 1 Rennes won't accept €80m from Madrid for Camavinga – Maurice