Evra pokes fun at Ferguson in light-hearted Instagram post
The Juve full-back has posted a not altogether flattering photograph of his former boss at Manchester United, accompanied by a jokey caption.
Ex-Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has taken to social media with a light-hearted jibe at legendary former Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Enjoyed successful United spell under SAF
Evra, who joined United from Monaco in 2006, spent all but one of his eight and a half years at United under Ferguson, winning five Premier League titles and a Champions League with the Scot.
And in a post on Instagram, he has published a photograph of the pair in training during their time together at United - one that shows Fergie adopting a less than graceful pose as he seemingly attempts to control a ball.
"I am still traumatized"
The image is accompanied by the following message from the 35-year-old: "I'm really sorry to post this picture again!!!
"Boss you know how much I love you and I respect you but what are you trying to achieve that day? I love this game! My face! I am still traumatized..."
Left-back Evra now plies his trade in Serie A with Juventus, having moved to the Italian champions 12 months after Ferguson opted to retire in 2013.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mourinho quips: Will Man Utd get Man City's 2018 title after FFP breach?
- Real Madrid Real Madrid's season set to be determined by the next 30 days
- PORTUGAL Extraordinary scenes as Porto's Marega walks off pitch over racist chants
- REAL MADRID Rodrygo and Vinicius seem inextricably linked
- JUVENTUS Sarri explains reasons for Ronaldo's omission following Juventus win
- Champions League Champions League Istanbul 2020 final match-ball revealed