Evra pokes fun at Ferguson in light-hearted Instagram post
The Juve full-back has posted a not altogether flattering photograph of his former boss at Manchester United, accompanied by a jokey caption.
Ex-Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has taken to social media with a light-hearted jibe at legendary former Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Enjoyed successful United spell under SAF
Evra, who joined United from Monaco in 2006, spent all but one of his eight and a half years at United under Ferguson, winning five Premier League titles and a Champions League with the Scot.
And in a post on Instagram, he has published a photograph of the pair in training during their time together at United - one that shows Fergie adopting a less than graceful pose as he seemingly attempts to control a ball.
"I am still traumatized"
The image is accompanied by the following message from the 35-year-old: "I'm really sorry to post this picture again!!!
"Boss you know how much I love you and I respect you but what are you trying to achieve that day? I love this game! My face! I am still traumatized..."
Left-back Evra now plies his trade in Serie A with Juventus, having moved to the Italian champions 12 months after Ferguson opted to retire in 2013.
Te recomendamos en English
- European Super League Ceferin launches stinging attack on Florentino Pérez: "He is the president of nothing"
- EUROPEAN SUPER LEAGUE LaLiga title race resumes after big three burn bridges over Super League
- LALIGA Atlético Madrid go top of LaLiga
- SUPERLIGA Real Madrid facing punishment for Super League involvement
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- NBA Curry on record scoring streak: It was a special ride