Evra pokes fun at Ferguson in light-hearted Instagram post
The Juve full-back has posted a not altogether flattering photograph of his former boss at Manchester United, accompanied by a jokey caption.
Ex-Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has taken to social media with a light-hearted jibe at legendary former Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Enjoyed successful United spell under SAF
Evra, who joined United from Monaco in 2006, spent all but one of his eight and a half years at United under Ferguson, winning five Premier League titles and a Champions League with the Scot.
And in a post on Instagram, he has published a photograph of the pair in training during their time together at United - one that shows Fergie adopting a less than graceful pose as he seemingly attempts to control a ball.
"I am still traumatized"
The image is accompanied by the following message from the 35-year-old: "I'm really sorry to post this picture again!!!
"Boss you know how much I love you and I respect you but what are you trying to achieve that day? I love this game! My face! I am still traumatized..."
Left-back Evra now plies his trade in Serie A with Juventus, having moved to the Italian champions 12 months after Ferguson opted to retire in 2013.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- United States Who is investigating Donald Trump's companies over fraud?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Valencia star Ferrán Torres
- European football Champions League and Europa League return: where is it happening and how will it work?
- Madrid Open cancelled due to coronavirus