Evra pokes fun at Ferguson in light-hearted Instagram post
The Juve full-back has posted a not altogether flattering photograph of his former boss at Manchester United, accompanied by a jokey caption.
Ex-Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has taken to social media with a light-hearted jibe at legendary former Red Devils manager Sir Alex Ferguson.
Enjoyed successful United spell under SAF
Evra, who joined United from Monaco in 2006, spent all but one of his eight and a half years at United under Ferguson, winning five Premier League titles and a Champions League with the Scot.
And in a post on Instagram, he has published a photograph of the pair in training during their time together at United - one that shows Fergie adopting a less than graceful pose as he seemingly attempts to control a ball.
"I am still traumatized"
The image is accompanied by the following message from the 35-year-old: "I'm really sorry to post this picture again!!!
"Boss you know how much I love you and I respect you but what are you trying to achieve that day? I love this game! My face! I am still traumatized..."
Left-back Evra now plies his trade in Serie A with Juventus, having moved to the Italian champions 12 months after Ferguson opted to retire in 2013.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 | ROTHEN Mbappé attitude under scrutiny amid Pochettino comments
- PORTUGAL Pepe recalls landing in Portugal from Brazil: "Have you anything to eat? I don't have any money..."
- NBA Lakers cruise as Bucks, Celtics extend winning streaks
- NBA James Harden confident about Durant, Irving connection: "We're all unselfish"
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman's Super Cup plans depend on Messi
- CORONAVIRUS What's the difference between the third stimulus check & Biden's rescue plan?