"Leaving Betis for Denmark was my best ever decision"
The current Midtjylland player and former Dutch international Van der Vaart has no regrest about leaving LaLiga and Seville.
His spell at Real Betis certainly won't go down as a highlight of his career and in an interview with German daily Bild, the Dutch player states that he has no regrets in the slightest in swapping the Seville sunshine for the Danish league
The player moved from Betis to Midtjylland after one poor season with "Los Verdiblancos".
"It was a great decision to move from Seville to Denmark. My life he is far more relaxed and people are discreet, one can walk down the street and no-one will trouble you". Real Betis still retain a percentage of the 33 year old's professional registration.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star 2021: Slam Dunk Contest updates, Three points and Skills Challenge winner... | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All Star Game 2021 : Team LeBron vs Team Durant, scores, highlights | Live online
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star 2021: who has won the most All-Star Game MVP awards?
- NBA ALL-STAR 2021 NBA All-Star: who has won the most Slam Dunk Contests?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN New unemployment benefits 2021: who will get extra payments from the stimulus bill?
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY International Women's Day: meaning, origin and why it's celebrated today