"Leaving Betis for Denmark was my best ever decision"
The current Midtjylland player and former Dutch international Van der Vaart has no regrest about leaving LaLiga and Seville.
His spell at Real Betis certainly won't go down as a highlight of his career and in an interview with German daily Bild, the Dutch player states that he has no regrets in the slightest in swapping the Seville sunshine for the Danish league
The player moved from Betis to Midtjylland after one poor season with "Los Verdiblancos".
"It was a great decision to move from Seville to Denmark. My life he is far more relaxed and people are discreet, one can walk down the street and no-one will trouble you". Real Betis still retain a percentage of the 33 year old's professional registration.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?