The Spanish Public Prosecutor has asked the judge handling the case surrounding Neymar’s transfer from Santos to Barcelona to investigate the player, his father, former Barça president Sandro Rosell and the club itself for alleged crimes of fraud and corruption, maintaining the true cost of the multi-million-euro transfer was concealed from Brazilian investment fund DIS, which held 40 percent of the Brazil star’s rights when the transfer took place in 2013.
Neymar Case reopened by order of criminal justice system
High Court judge José de la Mata initially shelved the case as he found no evidence of wrongdoing but the Spanish criminal justice system has now ordered it to be reopened and tasked the magistrate with processing the matter.
Former Santos president also named
The ruling also names former Santos president Odilio Rodrigues and both Barcelona and Santos as legal entities in the case.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC Conor McGregor vs Poirier live online: UFC 257 from Fight Island
- CORONAVIRUS Third stimulus check: update and rundown on Biden's $1.9 trillion relief bill
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever