Spain unveil new away strip for World Cup qualification
The new shirt will replace the infamous 'paella vomit' kit worn at this summer's European Championships.
Spain have unveiled their new away strip to be used during the national team’s qualifying campaign for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
White, with red and yellow trim
In-keeping with recent tradition, the new shirt is white with red and yellow trim. Adidas’ iconic three lines stream down the side of the shirt, which also features a red and yellow hem on the end of the sleeves. The shorts and socks remain unchanged.
Goodbye, paella vomit!
The new shirt replaces the infamous ‘paella vomit’ kit showcased by the squad at this summer’s European Championships - it's a little, ehem, 'cleaner' you could say - and will be worn for the first time on Sunday as Spain take on Albania in Skhodër.
Julen Lopetegui’s side have started their qualifying campaign strongly with a resounding 8-0 win over Liechtenstein and a hard-fought 1-1 draw with Italy. They currently sit in second place in Group G with 4 points behind leaders Albania.
Te recomendamos en English
- DONALD TRUMP Trump lands in Florida: what will he do next?
- Olympic Games Japan accepts Olympic Games will be cancelled
- CORNELLÀ 0-2 BARCELONA Koeman: "No Barça player should miss two penalties in the same match"
- US NEWS Amazon offer to help Biden administration with Covid-19 vaccine distribution
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find him and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates: Biden plan, when could it arrive