Late Ramos lunge leaves Montolivo laid low until April
AC Milan's Riccardo Montolivo ruptured knee ligaments in a heavy collision with Spain defender Sergio Ramos during Italy's World Cup qualifier in Turin on Thursday.
Italian international midfielder Riccardo Montolivo was ruled out for six months on Friday after suffering a knee injury in the 1-1 draw against Spain in their World Cup qualifier.
Montolivo was hurt in a tackle with Spain defender Sergio Ramos in the game in Turin on Thursday.
His club AC Milan said that he had ruptured ligaments in his left knee and will require surgery, sidelining him for around six months.
Benassi called up
Uncapped Torino midfielder Marco Benassi has been called into the Italy squad for Sunday's qualifier against Macedonia.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim