Schumacher's personal car collection to go on display
Memorabilia belonging to Michael Schumacher will go on view to the public as part of a new exhibition centre in Cologne, his manager announced on Friday.
The personal car collection and other memorabilia belonging to stricken Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher will go on view to the public as part of a new exhibition centre in Cologne, his manager has announced.
The Motorworld Centre is expected to open at the end of 2017 and will feature go-karts from Schumacher's early career as well as sports cars, trophies and replicas of the F1 cars he drove to a record seven world titles.
The family of Schumacher, who suffered severe head injuries in a skiing accident in the French Alps in December 2013 and is continuing his rehabilitation in his home in Switzerland, concluded a deal with the Motorworld centre to grant fans access to the unique collection for the first time.
“It is in the heart's desire of Michael's family that all interested fans should get to see Michael's collection without having to pay an admission charge”, Schumacher's manager, Sabine Kehm explained. 'It will enable them to revel in memories and bring those great times back to life again.'
The exhibition is also close to Schumacher's hometown of Kerpen, located about 30 miles southwest of Cologne.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's 'RBV', Zidane's alternative to the 'BBC'
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City Jamie Vardy becomes first player to score in eight straight PL games since ... Jamie Vardy!
- Serie A Zlatan to Serie A not a foregone conclusion, says Raiola
- REAL MADRID Bale back in full training with Real Madrid