Napoli's Milik faces months out with cruciate ligament injury
The striker, who was signed to replace Gonzalo Higuaín at the Serie A side, picked up the injury during Poland's win over Denmark.
Arkadiusz Milik picked up a cruciate ligament injury in Poland’s 3-2 win over Denmark on Saturday, the Polish Football Association (PZPN) has confirmed.
A spokesman for the PZPN said the 22-year-old Napoli striker faces several months on the sidelines. Napoli said on Sunday that the player would undergo an examination to determine the extent of the injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side