Napoli's Milik faces months out with cruciate ligament injury
The striker, who was signed to replace Gonzalo Higuaín at the Serie A side, picked up the injury during Poland's win over Denmark.
Arkadiusz Milik picked up a cruciate ligament injury in Poland’s 3-2 win over Denmark on Saturday, the Polish Football Association (PZPN) has confirmed.
A spokesman for the PZPN said the 22-year-old Napoli striker faces several months on the sidelines. Napoli said on Sunday that the player would undergo an examination to determine the extent of the injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Martin Luther King Jr Day: most famous quotes & speeches
- US POLITICS Biden-Harris reveal inauguration playlist: songs and where to listen
- NFL NFL conference championship finals: dates, times & previews
- NFL Playoff Final When and where is Super Bowl LV 2021? - Date, location & kick-off time
- NFL Patrick Mahomes injured: When could he return?
- UNITED STATES $1,400 third stimulus check updates today: when is it coming, What Biden said about it, eligibility, IRS tax | Live