Napoli's Milik faces months out with cruciate ligament injury
The striker, who was signed to replace Gonzalo Higuaín at the Serie A side, picked up the injury during Poland's win over Denmark.
Arkadiusz Milik picked up a cruciate ligament injury in Poland’s 3-2 win over Denmark on Saturday, the Polish Football Association (PZPN) has confirmed.
A spokesman for the PZPN said the 22-year-old Napoli striker faces several months on the sidelines. Napoli said on Sunday that the player would undergo an examination to determine the extent of the injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"