Napoli's Milik faces months out with cruciate ligament injury
The striker, who was signed to replace Gonzalo Higuaín at the Serie A side, picked up the injury during Poland's win over Denmark.
Arkadiusz Milik picked up a cruciate ligament injury in Poland’s 3-2 win over Denmark on Saturday, the Polish Football Association (PZPN) has confirmed.
A spokesman for the PZPN said the 22-year-old Napoli striker faces several months on the sidelines. Napoli said on Sunday that the player would undergo an examination to determine the extent of the injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSG vs Bayern Munich: times, TV & how to watch online
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Would the fourth stimulus check be taxed by the IRS?
- NFL Former Chiefs assistant Reid charged with felony DWI
- MLS 2021 MLS schedule and dates: regular season, playoffs, All Star..
- COVID-19 VACCINATION What to do if you get covid-19 between vaccine doses?
- PSG Neymar: "I owe a large part of my happiness at PSG to Mbappé"