Wales draw criticism for "taking rubbish photos to new level"
As they did in the match against Austria, Wales once again posed for their pre-match team photo in a jaunty fashion, drawing criticism from observers.
The Wales national football team have been making headlines in recent years for their on-pitch exploits, not least an extrodrinary run to the semi-finals of Euro 2016. However, the Dragons are also drawing criticism in their homeland for the side’s curious habit of lining up in differing ways for the traditional pre-match photo call.
Against Georgia, Wales lined up with three players standing at the back and the remainder crouching in front. Before the draw in Austria earlier in the week, the side had four players standing and the rest in front. Wales Online, which has been the harshest critic of the players’ antics and described Bale and company’s latest piece of avant-garde alignment as “taking their rubbish photos to a new level.”
Last Thursday the news outlet asked “Is this the most ridiculous team photo of all time?” after the players adopted the pose.
Te recomendamos en English
- SPACEFLIGHT SpaceX, NASA launch: new date and why it has been postponed
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?