Zlatan Ibrahimovic has anointed his heir as the great hope of Swedish football. Alexander Isak, 17, currently plies his trade for AIK but if Ibrahimovic has his way the forward will soon be gracing one of the Sweden greats former clubs.
PSG and Juve
Ibrahimovic has been very vocal about the AIK promise, who has already debuted for Sweden’s under-21s, and according to Tutosports.com and Eurosport, he has advised PSG and Juventus to snap the youngster up.
Ibrahimovic: "He is fantastic"
“I have seen him in action and he is fantastic,” Ibrahimovic said of Isak.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win