Zlatan Ibrahimovic has anointed his heir as the great hope of Swedish football. Alexander Isak, 17, currently plies his trade for AIK but if Ibrahimovic has his way the forward will soon be gracing one of the Sweden greats former clubs.
PSG and Juve
Ibrahimovic has been very vocal about the AIK promise, who has already debuted for Sweden’s under-21s, and according to Tutosports.com and Eurosport, he has advised PSG and Juventus to snap the youngster up.
Ibrahimovic: "He is fantastic"
“I have seen him in action and he is fantastic,” Ibrahimovic said of Isak.
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA DEL REY Atlético stunned by Cultural Leonesa in Copa del Rey shock
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién and Valverde not that different, says De Jong
- SCHALKE 04 Todibo: "During training, you had to defend Messi with caution"
- MANCHESTER CITY Silva: "Real Madrid called me year after year but I didn't go"
- Manchester United How bad are Manchester United under Solskjaer?
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Real Madrid striker agrees contract extension