Zlatan Ibrahimovic has anointed his heir as the great hope of Swedish football. Alexander Isak, 17, currently plies his trade for AIK but if Ibrahimovic has his way the forward will soon be gracing one of the Sweden greats former clubs.
PSG and Juve
Ibrahimovic has been very vocal about the AIK promise, who has already debuted for Sweden’s under-21s, and according to Tutosports.com and Eurosport, he has advised PSG and Juventus to snap the youngster up.
Ibrahimovic: "He is fantastic"
“I have seen him in action and he is fantastic,” Ibrahimovic said of Isak.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS MLS 2020 play-offs: schedule, games and dates
- US News What did Trump say about Biden and voter fraud?
- AS AWARDS GALA 2020 Nadal: "Thank you for this award during these difficult times"
- Atlético Madrid Luis Suárez set to train after negative covid-19 test
- VICENTE JIMÉNEZ Everyone's success
- AS SPORTS AWARDS Casillas: "Zidane has earned the right to lead Real Madrid"