Cristiano Ronaldo has teased ex-Manchester United team-mate Rio Ferdinand on social media after the player-turned-pundit posted a video of his work-out regime.
Ferdinand, who retired in May 2015, still keeps himself in tip-top shape and on Monday shared a clip of a 'bear crawl' fitness exercise on his Instagram profile.
CR7 takes the mickey
And Real Madrid star Cristiano, who shared the United dressing room with Ferdinand from 2003 to 2009, commented on the video with a jokey dig at the 37-year-old.
"Wtf is that??????" quipped the Portugal captain.
Rio responds to Ronnie
It didn't take long for Ferdinand to have a cheeky jibe back at Cristiano, with a reference to the fact that Real's all-time highest scorer is also the wrong side of 30.
"You need this in your life," the former England skipper, now a regular on BT Sport's football coverage, retorted. "You need the back and core strong at your age now!! I wish I done this stuff when I played!"
Te recomendamos en English
- euro 2020 Magic moment when Mbappé and Cristiano exchange shirts
- GOLD CUP Is Alphonso Davies playing at the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup?
- EURO 2020 Daei congratulates Ronaldo after star equals international goals record
- NBA Young erupts for 48-point double-double as Hawks beat Bucks in Game 1
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Paul cleared to play Game 3, Clippers' Kawhi ruled out again
- EURO 2020 Benzema's "pride and joy" at ending long France wait