Real Madrid have announced that midfielder Toni Kroos has agreed a new contract tying him to the LaLiga club until 30 June 2022.
Kroos, whose previous deal had been due to expire in 2020, has been at Real since summer 2014, having joined for around 30 million euros from Bayern Munich.
Champions League winner with Madrid
The 26-year-old Germany international has so far made 108 appearances for Los Blancos in all competitions, scoring four goals.
In Kroos' time at the Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid have won one Champions League, two UEFA Super Cups and one FIFA Club World Cup.
Kroos to face media on Thursday
In a statement published on their official website, Real confirmed that the player is to give a press conference on Thursday at 13:30 CEST.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami and in sponsorship talks with Qatar
- SERIE A Inter Milan director confirms Christian Eriksen bid and agreement for Chelsea's Victor Moses
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola focused on improving Manchester City rather than chasing Liverpool
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ousmane Dembélé enters the final phase of his recovery
- ARITZ GABILONDO Reinier, a classic No. 10 in the same mould as Kaká or Rai
- FOOTBALL Messi, Aubameyang, Pogba... 15 stars who are out of contract in 2021