Real Madrid have announced that midfielder Toni Kroos has agreed a new contract tying him to the LaLiga club until 30 June 2022.
Kroos, whose previous deal had been due to expire in 2020, has been at Real since summer 2014, having joined for around 30 million euros from Bayern Munich.
Champions League winner with Madrid
The 26-year-old Germany international has so far made 108 appearances for Los Blancos in all competitions, scoring four goals.
In Kroos' time at the Santiago Bernabéu, Madrid have won one Champions League, two UEFA Super Cups and one FIFA Club World Cup.
Kroos to face media on Thursday
In a statement published on their official website, Real confirmed that the player is to give a press conference on Thursday at 13:30 CEST.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale to Tottenham: sign Modric from Real Madrid too, Redknapp tells Spurs
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: update on US coronavirus relief bill
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Real Madrid: Florentino Pérez wanted Bale, Zidane didn't
- QATAR 2022 Lusail to be transformed into a community space after Qatar 2022
- BARCELONA Koeman: "Suárez will have a role to play if he stays at Barcelona"