Everton organise "Goodison Sleepout" to highlight homelessness
Premier League club Everton FC via Everton in the Community will hold the event on November 25 in the Park End of Goodison Park.
Liverpool based Premier League side Everton FC are planning to opening the Park End stand at their Goodison Park home on Friday 25 November and are inviting football fans in the city to sleep out at the stadium to experience the challenges that homeless people face on a daily basis.
Participants will be asked to abandon the comforts of their homes and brave the elements for one night and help to raise needed funds for the clubs Everton in the Community programme.
A £10 registration is requested and the club are requesting that participants raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship. The Goodison Sleepout will raise vital funds for the Club’s official charity, helping to identify and support vulnerable people and to change lives for the better.
For more information write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?
- CORONAVIRUS US How to score the Clear Health Pass covid-19 vaccine passport?
- CORONAVIRUS US Covid-19 vaccine for tourists in New York: how much and where can people get it?