Barça invited to play in 2017 MLS All Star game in Chicago
World Soccer Talk report that the Catalan club have been issued with an invitation by MLS to participate in the annual All Star game.
MLS are hoping that FC Barcelona are the next international guests at the annual MLS All Star game that is expected to be played at Soldier Field in Chicago.
According to World Soccer Talk, Barça have been formally invited as the club to participate in the exhibition game which pits the best of the US league against a European side. As yet the Catalan club have yet to respond to the request.
At present the Barcelona board of directors are deciding on their destination for the 2017 pre-season activity with the US and Asia as the two existing options. If Barça decide on embarking on a US tour then they will be the guests at the All Star match.
Recent European clubs who have participated in All Star games include: Arsenal, Tottenham, Bayern Munich, Roma, Chelsea and Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane