James trains apart and won’t play against Betis
Casemiro, Ramos and Modric will also miss out as they continue to recover from injury.
Real Madrid train ahead of Betis clash
Real Madrid trained for the last time this morning before tomorrow’s LaLiga trip to face Betis at the Benito Villamarín (20:45 CEST). The squad started out with 15 minutes in the gym before a light session to put the finishing touches on the match preparation. The team flies to Seville tomorrow morning at 10:30 CEST
James and Coentrao close to return
All 19 fit first-team players took part, while James and Coentrao trained apart as they look to finalise their recovery from injury. The Colombian tore his calf muscle in the warm-up before Real Madrid’s 1-1 draw against Eibar two weeks ago but is scheduled to return to the squad in the next few days. Coentrao has been out of action for six months since injuring his right thigh while on loan at Monaco and is also expected to join up with the full squad imminently.
Casemiro, Ramos and Modric all trained apart
Casemiro, Sergio Ramos and Luka Modric were all at Valdebebas this morning to continue their rehabilitation but they worked inside the facility and didn’t train on the practice field.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Celebrating America inauguration concert & event: schedule, artists, singers & line-up
- FORTNITE Fortnite Pelé Cup: times & how to get his emote and new soccer skins for free
- MLS USMNT Henry Wingo is transferred to Ferencvaros TC
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is an EIP card and how do I get one?
- NFL SUPER BOWL 2021 Have Packers, Bills, Chiefs & Buccaneers ever been in or won a Super Bowl?
- US NEWS $15 per hour minimum wage: who has supported and who has criticized the proposal?