These are heady days in Milanese football. After Silvio Berlusconi sold AC Milan to a Chinese conglomerate owned by billionaire businessman Yonghong Li, Inter followed suit and were snapped up by Suning Holdings Group, who are planning a revolution in the transfer market next summer.
"Take Inter back to the top"
“We want to take Inter back to the top of the world,” said Zhang Jindong, Suning’s chairman. In order to do that, Inter are preparing stratospheric offers to tempt four big-name signings to the San Siro next summer.
James, Suárez, Agüero and El Cholo
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Italian club’s new owners have targeted both Barcelona forward Luis Suárez and Manchester City striker Sergio Agüero to lead the line and also want to add Real Madrid's James Rodríguez to the midfield. In the dugout, Inter have set their sights on luring Atlético Madrid boss Diego Simeone back to the club he served as a player.
Money will be little object to Suning in their pursuit of star signings, but it remains to be seen if the new influx of capital to the Milan clubs can attract players of such calibre.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what pandemic travel restrictions will Biden impose?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the Pentagon banning transgender people in the military?
- NFL Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes: how many times have they faced each other?
- SUPER BOWL LV How many Super Bowls have the Buccaneers played and won?
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it